Hanover Fair, 01 to 05 April 2019
You will find us in hall 4, booth D09.
As our valued business partner, you are invited to visit us at our stand at the Hanover Fair.
We will present the following highlights, product ranges and services:
- ECO-Products²: Plastic injection moulding from RECOMPOUNDs – The focus of the trade fair appearance is the use of plastic recycling materials. Under the sustainability program ECO-Products² we bundle the projects “ECO-CAPS²” (caps and plugs made of 100% recycled plastic materials – LONACAP® protection elements), “ECO-CHAIN²” (conveyor chains encapsulated with regenerated plastic material, which are used for the transport of solid media) and “ECO-TEC²” (technical plastic parts, such as plastic pallets, deflection corners or consoles, which are made of recycled and high-quality plastic granulates).
- LONACAP® Protection Elements: With over 2,000 different standard parts, such as sealing plugs, protective caps, flange covers, pipe protective caps, conical plugs, etc., we offer a comprehensive range. In our special range you will find a large number of other protective elements and custom-made products.
- Lids & Cans: Our product range also includes a large selection of lids and cans.
- Technical Injection Moulding Parts: In addition to our standard range, we offer the development and production of individual technical injection moulded parts with a part weight of up to 9 kg.
- Cutting – and Mould Manufacturing
We are looking forward to your visit!
Should you need tickets, you are welcome to request them free of charge at email@example.com.